Sunday 18 November 2012

Mind

In my imagination I'm everything.

There's something few people know about me. I imagine a lot. People know how much I think, I think a lot. I over think. I also imagine. I create worlds and fictional realities, sometimes for script ideas, but often just for my own amusement. I've done this for as long as I can remember.

Every night as I fall asleep I start or carry on a fictional story in which I'm the protagonist. I've never thought this may be odd until now...

I think the main issue is that I need to draw from my own life for the details so people I actually know will also be there. I invent fictional versions of people around me. That might not be healthy. I create new characters too, characters I truly care for.

I don't think I could stop doing this... but perhaps I should stop fictionalising myself and others. It makes my everyday life seem bland.

Another short post, but something I felt I wanted to say.

Later days.

xx

2 comments:

Deek said...

Not so weird, my amigo - I've a note app dedicated to such events!

Anonymous said...

Not weird, I do this a lot usually when I have important decisions to make. I will play out all the possible scenarios in my head so I can try to prepare for certain outcomes. Doesn't always work mind you but it's ruddy fun x